What's in it for you?
Hands-on volunteer opportunities
- This is an opportunity for you to Give it Forward and to feel that you are making a difference in the lives of children and youth with special needs and their families who are often stigmatized and usually marginalized by society.
- This is an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the world of children, youth and adults with special needs and their families, as well as a deeper understanding of the impact on families, while providing hands on support in a child and family-centered care.
- This is an opportunity to meet other amazing people.
- This is an opportunity to know that you have made a difference in the lives of others.
Fundraising volunteer opportunities
- This is your opportunity to make a difference through helping the MukiBaum Accessibility Centre in its fundraising efforts through participating in the design, development, and implementation of our various fundraising events, including volunteering and participating in our events that raise funds dedicated to supporting one or more of the Foundation’s program.
- This is your opportunity to become a leader in developing and running a third party fundraising event to raise funds dedicated to a specific MukiBaum Accessibility Foundation program.
- This is your opportunity to raise funds dedicated to granting a stipend to pay the tuition fee of one of the many deserving children seeking placement in one of the MukiBaum Accessibility Foundation’s specialized educational and treatment programs.
Commitment - We have a variety of programs that you can help us in
- Day Program – Empowering the Present to Impact the Future
- Early Intervention – a unique once a week opportunity on Sunday mornings for young children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
Fundraising Committees For
- The Wonders of Ability Gala
- MukiBaum Accessibility Centre Golf Tournament
- Creating and leading third party fundraising events
- It’s up to you, you can choose the amount of time you give. For fundraising, you can attend and participant in committee meeting and at events according to your availability
Where We Need you
MukiBaum Accessibility Centre 401 Magnetic Drive, Unit 25 Toronto, Ontario M3J 3H9
And when needed, at the events’ locations
If you believe that you can help us support our participants and families, either through a program hands-on-volunteer or via fundraising, then please contact apply below: